- Generally, you’ll work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create flexible APIs in order to cover all the business requirements.
- Development of first functioning prototypes
- Prototype testing
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Take part in discussions on technical solutions
- Pair programming and code review
Compétences demandées :
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Strong Java language knowledge
- Good coding skills (data structures, algorithms, errors handling, design patterns, etc.)
- Good Spring framework knowledge.
- Good JPA and SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.